1. User information we collect and the method of collection
In this Policy, “User Information” mean information to identify each user, action history on communication services, and information generated by or accumulated in user’s device, which is collected by us in accordance with this Policy.
User information we collect was categorized into the following types, depending on how we collect it.
(１) Information provided by users
The following information is requested from users in order to use our service or through the use of our service.
- ①. Profile information such as name, date of birth, gender, place of employment, occupation
- ②. Contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number, address
- ③. Information related to means of payment such as credit card information, bank account information, electronic money information
- ④. Still image information including the user’s portrait
- ⑤. Information that you enter or submit through still image forms that include your likeness, or through any other method we determine
(２) Information provided by other services when the user permits integration with other services.
If you allow us to integrate with other services, such as social networking services, we will collect the following information from external services based on what you agreed to when you gave us your permission to do so.
- ①. IDs used by users for external services
- ②. Information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the integrated services through the privacy settings of the external service
(３) Information we may collect when you use our service
We may collect information about how you access our service and how you use it. These may include the following information.
- ①. referer
- ②. IP address
- ③. Information on server access logs
- ④. Cookie, ADID, IDFA or other identifier
- ⑥. Information that we collect based on the user’s individual consent when user uses our service.
(４) We may collect the following information from the device you are using if you individually consent to it in the manner set forth in Article 3.1.
- ①. location information
2. Purpose of Use
The specific purposes of use of user information at the time of service provision are as follows
- (１) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve this service, such as to accept registrations, verify the identity of users, authenticate users, record user preferences, and calculate payment of usage fees
- (２) To measure user traffic and behavior
- (３) To deliver and display advertisements and measure their effectiveness
- (４) To provide information on this service and to respond to inquiries, etc.
- (５) To respond to any violation of the Company’s terms and conditions, policies, etc. related to this service
- (６) To notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of this service, etc.
- (７) For development to improve the service quality of this service
3. Method of notification, publication, or obtaining consent; method of requesting cessation of use
１ The following user information shall be subject to the consent of the user before such collection takes place.
- (１) Location information
２ Users may request that the collection or use of all or part of their user information be stopped by making the prescribed settings for the Service, and in such cases, the Company will promptly stop the use of such information in accordance with the provisions of the Company. In addition, since the collection or use of some items of user information is a prerequisite for the Service, the Company will stop collecting or using such information only when the user withdraws from the Service in accordance with the Company’s prescribed method.
4. Third party offers
We will not provide personal information to third parties (including parties located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, we may provide personal information to third parties (including parties located outside of Japan) for the following reasons
- (１) When all or part of the handling of personal information is outsourced within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use
- (２) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- (３) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the user’s consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- (４) When permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations
5. Joint use
We may share users’ personal information with parties with whom we have entered into individual contracts for the purpose of improving the quality of this service. In such cases, we shall manage the personal information.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
When a user requests disclosure of personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will confirm that the request is made by the user himself/herself and disclose the information to the user without delay (if the personal information does not exist, we will notify the user to that effect). (If such personal information does not exist, the Company will notify the user to that effect. However, this does not apply to cases in which we are not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
7. Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
１ When we receive a request from a user ① to correct the content of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the information is not true, or ② to suspend the use of personal information based on the grounds that the information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use publicized in advance or that the information was collected through deception or other wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming the request from the user. If a user requests the suspension of use of his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself, and based on the results, we will correct or suspend the use of the personal information and notify the user of such correction or suspension. If we decide not to correct or suspend the use of the personal information, we will notify the user to that effect
２ If a user requests that we erase his/her personal information, and we deem it necessary to comply with the request, we will erase the personal information after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself, and notify the user to that effect.
３ The second previous provision does not apply in cases where we are not obligated to make corrections, etc. or suspend use, etc. under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
8. Contact us
Please direct any comments, questions, complaints, or inquiries regarding the handling of user information to the following contact.
- ① address：enspace, 1-4-9 Kokubun-cho, Aoba-ku, Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture
funky jump Co., Ltd.
- ② Chief privacy officer
- ③ email：email@example.com
We will change this policy as necessary. However, in the event that we make changes to this Policy that require the consent of users under the law, the changed Policy shall apply only to those users who have agreed to the changes in the prescribed manner. In addition, when we change this Policy, we will make known or notify users of the effective date and content of the changed Policy by displaying the changed Policy on our website or by other appropriate means.